M&E Coordinators CBT Bertoua PU
Job Advert: M&E Coordinators CBT Bertoua PU (16624)
Plan International is an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it is girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
Within the framework of Cash Base Transfer project, Plan International Cameroon is recruiting two (02) M&E Coordinator to be posted in Bertoua in the East Region.
The project is about providing support to the national program of fight and prevention of malnutrition amongst Internal Displaced People (IDPs) through Cash base Transfer (CBT) program which aim at providing cash to beneficiaries so as to enable them acquire diversified food with sufficient nutriment according to local consumption habit
DIMENSION OF THE ROLE:
The M&E Coordinator will among many other tasks perform the following:
- Ensure all logistics and related activities are prepared accordingly
- Ensure effective and efficient distribution of food items to beneficiaries.
- Ensure that the purpose of the M&E framework is being achieved and enabling decision-making on the project progression and development.
- Identify data sources for capturing project performance and impact indicators, in conjunction with the project team.
- Contribute to nutritional assessment planning, implementation, interpretation & reporting
- Draft regular M&E project reports and assist in the preparation of project monthly reports.
- Ensure data tracking and reporting
- Gather, analyse and share relevant data/information with the project team and donors
- Contribute to Nutrition assessment operations in implementing zones
- Set up the Complain committee taking into consideration gender
- Review and assess the reported complaints
- Respond to complaints
- Ensure that the reported complaints are handled properly with confidentiality
- Conduct a meeting with the complainant and discuss the issue/ complaints
- Select an appropriate venue for discussion regarding the complaint
- Resolve complaints
- Document the result of the process, complaint and the response
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviors, and Experience Required to Achieve Role’s Objectives:
- University degree in Social Science, Statistics or related courses
- Understands the main processes and methods of cash transfer programming
- Demonstrate good knowledge on logistic and stock management
- Possesses basic knowledge of Plan’s policies and procedures
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in research and evaluation, planning, participatory monitoring and evaluation, and developing community development projects
- Extensive knowledge of emergency work
- Ability to speak, read and write French fluently and proven ability and willingness to learn other languages
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office including words, excel, internet etc).
Physical Environment and Demands:
- Ability to work under pressure and in remote area and in zones were security issues is a concern
To apply for this job, kindly click on "Apply". Your application should include:
- A covering letter
- A comprehensive CV including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current of most recent supervisor
Location: Bertoua Program Unit – Cameroon (Garoua Boulai and Gado)
Closing date: 4th January 2017
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Plan international has a child protection and gender equality policies that are integral part of the recruitment process.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes Plan Cameroon
Project Manager/Specialist Livelihood Plan Cameroon à Maroua
M&E Coordinator GFD Plan Cameroon à Mora (Maroua PU)
Administrative Coordinator Plan Cameroon à Maroua
Project Coordinator Cash Base Transfer Plan Cameroon à Bertoua
Field Agent CBT Bertoua PU Plan Cameroon à Bertoua