Field Operation Technician
Job Advert: Field Operation Technician
Job Type: Project Employee (TEMP)
Career Level: Experienced
Education: High School or equivalent
Category Installation / Maintenance / Repair
YooMee Cameroon, a leading broadband wireless operator, is currently seeking for a Field technician for its operations in Cameroon. The candidate should have working knowledge of: Installations of wireless cell site equipment, Ethernet Backhaul, microwave radio equipment and AC/DC Power Systems. Must have experience in the installation and troubleshooting base station. The candidate must be flexible to work shift work, on call, nights and weekends as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful and demanding work environment.
- Must be able to work outside of normal business hours (ie: shift work), to include maintenance window and weekends if needed.
- Provide Service Delivery work installing new cell site equipment (WiMax,LTE).
- Direct experience with systems supporting wireless protocols (CDMA, UMTS, LTE, WiMax, and WiFi) is required.
- Provide technical support to diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues. Formulate trouble reports/tickets and/or provide solutions for customer repair problems. Interface directly with customers on providing status and ensuring service has been restored.
- Coordinate with various departments to restore or repair customer service. May dispatch, escalate, or refer requests to others for service issues (such as chronic customer issues).
- Minimum of 3-year experience in telecommunication environment.
- Must possess strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Use knowledge bases and proprietary troubleshooting techniques to resolve a customers and technical issue in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Ability to handle large volume of work while maintaining focus on the customer issue.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good communication skills.
Your application must include:
A complete CV & covert letter in English to email@example.com
Confidentiality is guaranteed. YooMee is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes YooMee Cameroun
Voice & Data Product development Coordinator YooMee Cameroun, lieu non précisé
Trade & Event Marketing Coordinator YooMee Cameroun, lieu non précisé
Business Analytics Coordinator YooMee Cameroun, lieu non précisé
IT Administrator YooMee Cameroun à Douala