Trade & Event Marketing Coordinator
(lieu non précisé)
Job Advert: Trade & Event Marketing Coordinator
As an IFP actor, we are seeking a Trade Coordinator resource to assist the company in its phase of growth and development. The company have been a good player in is domain and today regarding the industry transformation, the brand is moving to embrace other area and competence. Join us will be a complete experience in how to set a strong and sustainable business strategy on a medium and dynamic market.
Accountability and Objectives:
The Trade & event Marketing Coordinator is in charge of the trade marketing activities across the different channels, in line with the overall Trade Marketing and Communication strategies. The Trade Marketing Coordinator is the one that create the gate between marketing department, product management and sales teams to ensure achievement of sales and budget objectives.
Trade Key Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the Trade Marketing and Communication Manager for the ideation, planning & budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials promotions and event execution roll-out.
- Controls the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment...) by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Collaborates with product and marketing team to build sales promotions and product communications BTL actions and Events.
- Collaborates with sales teams to turn the "selling stories" into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to their customers.
- Collaborates with marketing intelligence resource to read and report results of activities and to provide recommendations and forecasts.
- Supports local teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values/equity are properly communicated.
- Supports local teams in the execution of their training programs.
- Ensures that the local feedback is taken into account by regularly visiting sales teams, customers and stores
- Ensures efficient spending of central budget and supervises the trade marketing spending in the subsidiaries.
Event key responsibilities:
- Assist in the definition and creation of event goals, while keeping Seller needs in mind, to ensure event success.
- Serve as event project manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-event consultation and planning, venue selection, agenda development and event flow, event promotion and registration, printing and shipping, budget management, related travel arrangements, staffing, event follow-up and reporting, etc.; working with the event owner on speaker identification, content creation, collateral and swag creation, etc.; on-site duties include ensuring proper set-up and signage, registration coordination, speaker management, etc...
- Manage event calendar, project timelines, and event budget.
- Expertly drive pre-event weekly meetings, including ownership of event planning documentation.
- Build and distribute regular pre-event status reports and post-event trip report.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product teams, PR, upper management, and field team to achieve business goals via event marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or comparable discipline.
- Master's Degree and or any other further qualification in marketing / trade marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of trade marketing management experience.
- Relevant experience in beverage could be a plus
- Former Experience/background in Sales is highly recommended
- Knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of category management and assortment is needed
- Knowledge of trade channels (mass market and traditional trade) is highly recommended Capability in building strategic, multilevel and team work relationship is needed
- Capability in dealing with complexity in complex and dynamic environment is needed
- Capability in building strategic, multilevel and team work relationship is needed
- Capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment is needed
- Energetic, organized and business-driven approach is highly recommended
- Engaged and with structured and strong communication skills
- An affective hands-on approach together with fearless of challenges are appreciated
- Good role-based leadership and decision making are highly appreciated
- Integrity and ethics in the performance of the work entrusted to
A complete CV & covert letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org until 03/12/2016
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes YooMee Cameroun
Accountant for Payables YooMee Cameroun à Douala
Field Operation Technician YooMee Cameroun à Douala/Yaoundé
Voice & Data Product development Coordinator YooMee Cameroun, lieu non précisé
Business Analytics Coordinator YooMee Cameroun, lieu non précisé