Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation seeks
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is a global leader in the fight against pediatric HIV/AIDS, working in 15 Countries at over 8,000 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children, and to help those already infected. EGPAF is looking to recruit for the following position:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake driving duties as assigned by supervisor, ensuring strict adherence to traffic rules and regulations as well as speed limits.
- Provide support to office and field staffs whenever necessary towards accomplishment of the foundation’s goals / objectives
- Ensure that all foundation vehicles have valid Documents as required by the law including a valid Insurance.
- Ensure day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle and check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, fire extinguisher etc.
- Ensure prompt reporting of technical malfunctions to the line manager.
- Ensure that foundation vehicles are always clean and well serviced. Ensure the foundation vehicles are serviced only at designated garages.
- Keep record of mileage in the logbook and record fuel consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
- Successful completion of Secondary School education.
- Experience in using HF and VHF radios.
- Be in possession of a valid Driving Licence class B, C, E.
- At least two years’ proven and continuous work experience as a driver with a safe driving record in an NGO, UN agency or a reputable organization.
- Language: Good spoken English and French.
Complete application files composed of an application letter, and CV, addressed to the Operation Manager of EGPAF Cameroon, should be submitted to the email: CameroonRecruitment@pedaids.org on or before Friday, December 9, 2016, 5:00pm Cameroon time stating in the subject space “DRIVER”.
Any incomplete file, or files submitted after the deadline will be disqualified. Files not forwarded electronically will not be treated.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
Project Assistant Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation à Yaoundé
Technical Officer Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation à Bamenda
Technical Officer Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation à Douala
Associate Director of Operations & Administration Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation à Yaoundé