Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst
Job Advert – Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst based in Douala.
JOB TITLE: Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst
REPORTS TO: Finance Director
The Financial and Planning and Reporting Analyst’s main purpose is to support the business in strategy formulation, planning, forecasting, performance management and provide financial inputs into decision making.
The position is part of the finance team reporting into the Finance Director.
The candidate is required to demonstrate not only expertise in financial planning, analysis, decision support and performance management in a high growth and challenging environment but also strong business partnering capability.
Role Definition and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and lead the business in preparing annual plans and forecasts, P&L and cash
- Drive business performance, P&L and cash through partnering
- Ensure budgetary control over opex
- Produce performance reports for management e.g. opex, performance pack etc
- Load and reconcile plan and forecasts numbers in the system, P&L and cash
- Provide financial inputs into business initiatives, projects and decisions thus ensuring value for the business
- Product and segment performance and profitability analysis and profit and loss KPIs reporting.
- Variance analysis (e.g. opex etc, highlighting any potential areas of concern and driving course correcting interventions
- Support the FD in coordinating and consolidating strategic plans for the business
- Be responsible for liaising with Group Finance in preparing and submitting budgets, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Able to collaborate and input budgets and forecasts into the Group’s planning platform.
- Preparation of value adding, recurring and ad-hoc business analysis activities in support of the leadership team.
- Perform relevant ad hoc tasks for the FD and management
The Person – Essential Requirements
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a renowned FMCG company.
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA or Equivalent
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to manage effective communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate financial information with a non-financial senior stakeholders and have the confidence to present to them.
- Experience in a similar role in FMCG company preferably in Telecommunications industry.
- Expert skills in modelling, excel, PowerPoint, analysis and running queries in systems.
- Dynamic and resilient personality with the ability to work in interdisciplinary teams and in a fast paced environment.
- Experience using ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong partnering skills
How to apply
Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email at email@example.com
Please mention “Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst Candidate” as subject of your email
Deadline November, 23th 2016.
Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes Vodafone Cameroon
Revenue Assurance Manager Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Supply Chain Manager Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accountant Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Device Specialist Vodafone Cameroon à Douala