Marketing Strategy and Planning Specialistation
Job Advert – Marketing Strategy and Planning Specialist
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Marketing Strategy and Planning Specialist based in Douala.
JOB TITLE: Marketing Strategy and Planning Specialistation
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
- Lead and manage quarterly (yearly) marketing planning process with marketing, sales, network and finance departments. Produce strategy outline and aggregated marketing plan for approval by management based on bottom-up process with all relevant stakeholders
- Monitor the implementation of the marketing strategies and initiatives to optimize the short, medium and long term performance in order to achieve business objectives
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience departments to track performance of gross ads, churn and customer base development. Including device uptake and turn over. Prepare reports on status
- Act as controller for marketing budgets, EMEI subsides and advertising budgets with monthly follow up and explanation of deviation
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, research, business case calculation on new business opportunities, new network roll-out, products and propositions.
- Keep all relevant KPI’s dashboards for marketing and customer experience tracking updated
- Prepare company, marketing, business initiatives presentations and materials for CMO
- Timely delivery of Weekly Market Report
- Timely delivery of Marketing Plan (quarterly/yearly)
- Monthly financial follow up on marketing budget
- Ad hoc analysis and presentations on time
Key Results Area
- Prepare and present Weekly Market Report to Executive and Marketing Management, based on input from Segment Management, Customer Service and Sales units.
- Updated and approved quarterly/yearly marketing strategy and planning supported by update budget
- Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical) based on the analysis of product performance and customer insight
- Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., new service launches, service models, etc).
- Ensure tracking of performance in CMO area on all KPIs.
- Tracking and report on monthly budget deviation
- Tracking and report on monthly devices sales and EMEI subsidies
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
University degree in MBA, Business Administration, Marketing or similar commercial degree.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position or working within the product development, marketing, strategy or other commercial function. Could be from a financial background, with marketing aspirations
- Highly proficient in all MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with the building business cases, analyzing data and working with spreadsheet. Solid skills working with power point presentations.
- Entrepreneurial Orientation – Is self-driven and has a ‘can -do’ attitude, is willing to extend oneself in the interests of the internal customer, and signifies enthusiasm and charisma to deliver on goals ascribed to him.
- Strategic Thinking and Conceptualizing – Has the ability to understand the larger picture. Comprehends overall strategic planning and proactively seeks diverse information from various sources/ function (even through unfamiliar sources) to synthesize them to identify decision options. Provide proposals for management to conclude on directions
- Influencing and Communication – Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Acts confident and should be able to convey complex content in an easy and clear way to audience on all levels in the organization. A team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships
- Learning & adopting to change – Understands the need to constantly seek new inputs and embraces opportunities to learn and evolve. Enthusiastic and passionate about delivering the support for a customer centric strategy based on insights and analysis in changing scenarios to achieve business results.
- Customer Focus – Highly customer focused. Understands a customer centric approach and how to drive the strategic direction based on customer insight, market data and research. Is able to deliver high quality analysis, even under pressure in time challenge situations.
How to apply
Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email at email@example.com
Please mention “Marketing S&P Specialist Candidate” as subject of your email
Deadline November, 11th 2016.
Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes Vodafone Cameroon
Revenue Assurance Manager Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Supply Chain Manager Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accountant Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Device Specialist Vodafone Cameroon à Douala