Head of Corporate Communication
Job Advert – Head of Corporate Communication
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Head of Corporate Communication based in Douala.
JOB TITLE: Head of Corporate Communication
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
- The Head of Corporate Communication provides leadership and strategic direction, develops and executes corporate communications strategies in line with Vodafone Cameroon’s vision and business objectives.
- The key is to develop brand credibility, promote goodwill, and create a positive corporate image perception, while effectively driving key messages in to the market through execution of strategic and tactical marketing and brand activities.
- Day-to-day management of creative, digital, media and PR agency ensuring that Vodafone partners with the best agencies in the market
- Champion the development and implementation of corporate communications campaigns to build a strong corporate brand perception for Vodafone Cameroon in the minds of the staff, consumer and the society
- Responsible for development and implementation of creative communication solutions to drive brand perception, communicate product and propositions in the market
- Defining and developing the organization’s market communications, PR, experiential marketing, internal coms and social media strategies to achieve business objectives
- Cultivating and maintaining excellent media relationships
- Overseeing and approving internal and external communication from the organization and ensuring that they are in alignment with the organizational business strategies and goals
- Drive and manage Vodafone App, Corporate Website and Customer Self Care portal so these is being continuously enhanced, deliver state of the art customer experience and is correctly branded.
- Brand Visibility / Brand Share Index
- Market share
- ROI of Marketing spend
- Implementation of communications strategy as per plan
- % adherence to allocated budgets
- ESAT Scores
- Attrition rate
- % of budgets allocated for L&D
Key Results Area
- Ensure effective communication and activation of Vodafone brand, driving enhanced brand perception and differentiated positioning in the market through use of ATL, BTL and digital media
- Building on the Vodafone brand guidelines, ensure consistency in communication across all touch points, in order to deliver the key messages about product, brand and customer experience
- Ensure effective execution of day-2-day market communication eg. product launches, promotions, etc.
- Ensure tracking and reporting of all media investments (ATL, BTL, Digital), PR and social media in order to maximize impact versus investments.
- Preparation of quarterly/yearly corporate communication plans including activities, key messages, budgets in close alignment with product and proposition roadmaps from Segment Marketing.
- Ensure that updated plan is aligned with Sales, Customer Experience and Finance department
- Ensure that Vodafone Group brand management policies, guidelines and processes are followed
- Ensure effective management of PR, Media, Digital and creative agency on a day-2-day basis.
- Develop recommendations on how to enhance communications (strategic and tactical) based on the analysis of NPS, brand perception, SOV/SOE, etc.
- Ensure effective communication crisis management both online (social media, etc) and offline.
- Deliver the best branded customer experience on Vodafone App, Corporate website and Customer Selfcare portal.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- University degree in Business, Journalism, Communications or Marketing; other degree holders with supplemental commercial education (MBA or Advanced Marketing Degree) will also be considered.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience on managerial level in a similar position either within marketing or communication function in Telco, FMCG, marketing or brand agency
- Advanced level of Corporate coms, PR, Brand and marketing skills
- Highly proficient in all MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work in a start up environment
- Cameroonn/regional market knowledge an advantage
- Entrepreneurial Orientation – Has a ‘can -do’ attitude, is willing to take calculated risks to further business interests, and signifies enthusiasm and charisma to deliver on goals ascribed to him. Is a team player.
- Strategic Thinking and Conceptualizing – Has the ability to understand the larger picture, appreciates its impact on own area of working (and its interdependencies). Comprehends overall strategic plan and proactively seeks diverse information from various sources/ function (even through unfamiliar sources) to synthesize them to identify decision options. Is able to plan and provide direction to his function
- Mobilizing Teams – Is able to build and align teams to deliver organizational mandates. Organizes resources and steers the team towards successful completion of goals. Promotes a clear sense of purpose and positive work values and works as a member of the team to deliver organizational goals.
How to apply
Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Head of Corporate Communication Candidate” as subject of your email
Deadline November, 11th 2016.
Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes Vodafone Cameroon
Revenue Assurance Manager Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Supply Chain Manager Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Accounts Receivable and Revenue Accountant Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst Vodafone Cameroon à Douala
Device Specialist Vodafone Cameroon à Douala