JUNIOR COMMUNITY MANAGER & ANALYST
Position Title: Junior Community Manager & Analyst
Requirement: Bachelor degree preferred
Language proficiency: Fluent in English and French
The Company: TANDYL LIMITED
We are looking for a young and social-media-passionate individual to join a hard working professional team of community managers and analysts.
The successful candidate should bear a thorough understanding of social media and online communities. Furthermore, s/he should be well-rounded and able to easily discuss about a broad range of topics.
As a Junior Community Manager and Analyst, your main duties will be to:
- Monitor social media in order to track consumers’ perceptions and recommendations on such or such products/brands and to analyze to which extent those opinions could drive awareness and lead to purchase.
- Manage research projects utilizing sources in English and French in order to provide relevant and actionable data.
- Create, deliver and present reports on a variety of subjects and targets of interest.
- Learn and employ various research and online tools, techniques and best practices to identify relevant information from the Web.
- Be a key player in contributing to the successful achievement of any other duties you would be assigned.
- Excellent analytical skills with close attention to detail, strong critical thinking/logic skills, and ability to learn/adapt quickly
- Punctual, trustworthy and highly organized
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment yet accurately
- Collaborative, a team player and at the same time able to work in full autonomy
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic, curious, and demonstrate the will to exceed professionally
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and summarize critical information
- Embrace challenges and thrive under pressure
- Must be fluent in both English and French
How to apply
Email your resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas and ID papers at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Application – Junior Community Manager" no later than 07/11/2016.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes TANDYL SARL
Logistician Tandyl Sarl à Yaoundé
Ingénieur civil Tandyl Sarl à Yaoundé
HUMAN RESSOURCES MANAGER Tandyl Sarl à Yaoundé
Assistante de direction Tandyl Sarl à Yaoundé
PROJECT COORDINATOR Tandyl Sarl à Yaoundé