QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE RECRUITEMENT OF A QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER FOR THE WOMEN’S HEALTH PROJECT (WHP)
Context and justification
Within the framework of the women’s Health Project (WHP), the “Association Camerounaise pour le Marketing Social” is recruiting one(01) Quality Assurance Officer (M/F) at the Programmes Division.
ACMS is affiliated to the Populations Services International (PSI) network, PSI is an internationally renowned organization which operate in the health sector and whose programmes are oriented toward malaria, child survival, HIV, and reproductive health.
Duty station: Bamenda
Type of employment contract: (2) two-years fixed term contract
Date of assumption: October 2016
Job Classification: Category 9, grade A of the II tertiary sector of the National Collective Trade Agreement.
Answerable to the Assistant Coordinator of the WHP, the Quality Assurance Officer shall perform the following tasks:
- Organize training workshop for healthcare providers in quality insurance, and provide services to social franchises;
- Ensure post training monitoring for providers in the field;
- Ensuring the monitoring and supervision of Pro Fam network providers;
- Perform monthly and quarterly supervision of providers in private health facilities partnering with the project;
- Provide certification to trained providers;
- Conduct after training follow-up and evaluation of providers;
- Ensure that FP/ PAC / MA services are delivered according to the standards and procedures of Population Services International (PSI) and the Ministry of Health;
- Ensure that informed choice is respected during FP / PAC counselling;
- Ensure respect for the client’s rights during the provision of services;
- Supervise and mentor Pro Fam network providers;
- Ensure availability and maintenance of sterilization equipment, materials for the provision of FP /PAC /MA service;
- Ensure compliance with infection prevention practices during the provision of services;
- Ensure that the facilities and environment for the provision of services are appropriate;
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual activity reports;
- Execute any other tasks under his/her responsibility or that may be assigned to him/herby hierarchy.
Required qualifications and professional experience
- Be of Cameroonian nationality;
- Have at least a state registered Nurse Diploma or an undergraduate degree in nursing;
- Have at least two (2) years of proven experience in that domain;
- Have proven skills in training of staff in reproductive health over the last two years;
- Have a good knowledge of English and fluent in French;
- have knowledge and skill on IT (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with social marketing or NGO is a plus.
Other required skills
- Have good public relation skills;
- A vehicle and driver’s license is a plus;
- Be honest and demonstrate commitment and the ability to work in harmony with people from different backgrounds and cultures;
- Ability to demonstrate skills in managing human relations and communication;
- Have analytical and strategic thinking abilities, as well as result-oriented management skills;
- Have a structure mind and good skills in oral and written communication;
- Be able to work under pressure and carry out self-assessments.
- Cover letter addressed to ACMS’ Executive Director;
- A CV compliant with format provided on the website: http://www.acms-cm.org;
- Certificated copies of required certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identify card;
- Copies of documents attesting to the candidate’s experience (Internship or employment attestations, work certificate, or any other relevant document);
N.B: The absence of CV that respects the format available on ACMS’ website and / or a document required for the application as specified in the vacancy announcement shall lead to the rejection of the application.
Submission of application files
Complete application files should be submitted in an anonymous envelope with the inscription: “Application for the position of a Quality Assurance Officer for the WHP project at ACMS” at any of the following addresses:
- ACMS head office in Yaoundé, Mballa II neighbourhood, at Dragages, Tel/ Fax: 222 20 92 24
- The regional office in the Garoua at Marouaré neighbourhood, behing the grand mosque of Poumpoumré Tel: 222 27 20 02
- The liaison office in Maroua, DOUGGOI- Maroua neighbourhood, Tel: 679 50 45 82
- The liaison office in N’Gaoundéré, at the administrative quarters, Tel: 679 509 432
- The Regional office in Douala, Ndogbati neighbourhood (Carrefour Agip) near “Maison du cycle” Tel: 233 41 11 12
- The regional office in Bamenda at COW STREET-NKWEN, Tel: 233 36 20 79
Deadline for the submission of application files: Friday 21st October 2016 at 5:00 pm
Female candidates are strongly advised to apply and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. ACMS reserve the right to recruit a candidate who does not fulfil all the above stated-requirements or using a modified profile for the position.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes ACMS
CONSULTANT AIDE MAGASINIER ACMS à Garoua
ANALYSTE FINANCIER ACMS à Yaoundé
CAISSIER ACMS à Bamenda
CASHIER ACMS à Bamenda
Technical Advisor in Sexual and Reproductive Health ACMS à Yaoundé