JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE RECRUITEMENT OF A MEDICAL DETAILER CONSULTANT IN THE NORTH-WEST REGION FOR THE WOMEN’S HEALTH PROJECT (WHP)
Context and justification
Within the framework of the women’s Health Project (WHP), the “Association Camerounaise pour le Marketing Social” is recruiting one(01) Medical Consultant (M/F) at the Programmes Division for the North-West region.
ACMS is affiliated to the Populations Services International (PSI) network, PSI is an internationally renowned organization which operate in the health sector and whose programmes are oriented toward malaria, child survival, HIV, and reproductive health.
Duty station: Bamenda
Type of employment contract: (2) two months consultancy contract with possibility of renewal
Date of assumption: October 2016
The Medical Detailer Consultant shall:
- Ensure the presentation and promotion of ACMS’ products;
- Prospect, identify and open new sales points in pharmacies, clinics and health facilities located within his/her coverage area;
- Pay daily visits to family planning providers;
- Generate and collect orders for products from wholesalers;
- Distribute promotional material;
- Draft and send / submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports;
- Transmit all relevant information collected in the field to the head office;
- Transfer, on behalf of ACMS, all money collected from sales;
- Maintain the confidentiality of all ACMS’ information;
- Perform any other tasks requested by the supervisor within the framework of the implementation of these services.
Required qualifications and professional experience
- Be of Cameroonian nationality;
- Must hold diploma equivalent to a BAC / GCE “A’ Level +3 and must have undergone medical detailer training;
- Must have at least one (01) year of relevant experience in medical detailing visits, including internships;
- Must be fluent in English, and have a good mastery of French;
- Must have good computer skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet)
- Familiarity with social marketing or NGO is a plus.
- Have good relation skills;
- A vehicle and driver’s license is a plus;
- Be honest and demonstrate commitment and the ability to work in harmony with people from different backgrounds and cultures;
- Ability to demonstrate skills in managing human relations and communication;
- Have analytical and strategic thinking abilities, as well as result-oriented management skills;
- Have a structure mind and good skills in oral and written communication;
- Be able to work under pressure and carry out self-assessments.
- Cover letter addressed to ACMS’ Executive Director;
- A CV compliant with format provided on the website: http://www.acms-cm.org;
- Certificated copies of required certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identify card;
- Copies of documents attesting to the candidate’s experience (Internship or employment attestations, work certificate, or any other relevant document);
NB: The absence of CV that respects the format available on ACMS’ website and / or a document required for the application as specified in the vacancy announcement shall lead to the rejection of the application.
Submission of application files
Complete application files should be submitted in an anonymous envelope with the inscription: “Application for the position of Medical Detailer Consultant for the WHP in Bamenda” at any of the following addresses:
- ACMS head office in Yaoundé, Mballa II neighbourhood, at Dragages, Tel/ Fax: 222 20 92 24
- The regional office in the Garoua at Marouaré neighbourhood, behing the grand mosque of Poumpoumré Tel: 222 27 20 02
- The liaison office in Maroua, DOUGGOI- Maroua neighbourhood, Tel: 679 50 45 82
- The liaison office in N’Gaoundéré, at the administrative quarters, Tel: 679 509 432
- The Regional office in Douala, Ndogbati neighbourhood (Carrefour Agip) near “Maison du cycle” Tel: 233 41 11 12
- The regional office in Bamenda at COW STREET-NKWEN, Tel: 233 36 20 79
Deadliner for the submission of application files: Friday 21st October 2016 at 5:00 pm
Female candidates are strongly advised to apply and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. ACMS reserve the right to recruit a candidate who does not fulfil all the above stated-requirements or using a modified profile for the position.
Be Social, Share! :)
Offres d'emploi récentes ACMS
CONSULTANT AIDE MAGASINIER ACMS à Garoua
ANALYSTE FINANCIER ACMS à Yaoundé
CAISSIER ACMS à Bamenda
CASHIER ACMS à Bamenda
Technical Advisor in Sexual and Reproductive Health ACMS à Yaoundé