St. Elizabeth Catholic General Hospital
Vacancy at St. Elizabeth Catholic General Hospital Shisong, Cardiac Centre – Cameroon
Department: Cardiac Centre Shisong
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and produces.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Work to a high standard of professionalism.
- Comfortable with computerized accounting management systems (good ICT skills).
- Able to work as an individual and as part of team consisting of various professionals.
- Be knowledgeable of both his / her skills and limitations.
- Typical requirements for the position include a Bachelors Degree in Acccounty with 1 -3 years of professional experience.
Interested candidates should forward their Applications, Motivation Letter, CVs highlighting their qualifications, Relevant Certificates and any additional documentation to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org latest October 17, 2016.
N.B: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Be Social, Share! :)