SOUTH AFRICAN HIGH COMMISSION
SOUTH AFRICAN HIGH COMMISSION YAOUNDE (CAMEROUN)
POST ADVERTISEMENT: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER/ACCOUNTANT
REFERENCE NUMBER: SAHC/10/2016/ACC
- A relevant Bachelor Degree qualification, plus a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in administration and finance, in an international NGO or Diplomatic Mission,
- Must be computer literate (Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, Power Point and Internet),
- Must be proficiency in English and French it is mandatory.
- Able to Calculate and Problem solving;
- Planning and organizational skill;
- Communication skill, smart and friendly,
- Attention to details, Analytical skill;
- Good interpersonal relations;
- Ability to work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
- Checking invoices and supporting documents and prepare for payment on expenditure voucher and other appropriate forms,
- Prepare expenditure voucher by checking invoice to ensure that goods or services have been specified correctly in relation to costs,
- Preparing of Monthly Expenditure Reports, including Reconciliation and Cashbook Statement,
- Petty Cash Disbursements and Replenishments; Create and maintain files; Maintain working relationships; Service Delivery (Batho Pele),
- Responsible for the office daily financial accounts and administrative duties; Project management
- Salary is negotiable depending on the qualifications and years of appropriate experience,
- Additional: 13th Cheque, contribution CNPS, Transport Allowance, Accidence Insurance, Housing Allowance and Medical Assistant Plan (certain percentages).
Please note that this advertisement is intended for both Internal Candidates.
Applications should submit their applications with a covering letter in English, accompanied by detailed CV, translated and certified copies of qualifications and ID, Police Clearance Certificate. Applications must include at least three (3) contactable referees.
Application can be addressed to the: First Secretary Administration, South African High Commission, Rue 1801, Bastos, P.O. Box Yaoundé, Cameroon.
N.B: All applications must be posted or hand delivered to the address above. Applications received by email will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: 21 October 2016
(Applications received after the closing date will not be considered).
ENQUIRIES: Mr. A KHOZA, Telephone: 222 20 04 38 or 222 20 04 40
Email address: Khozaa@dirco.gov.za
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. There, if you do not receive any correspondence from this office within 1 month, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Also be informed that interviews will be conducted strictly in English.
Be Social, Share! :)